Capitalizing on its long-term industrial experience in Automation sector, IPCS conducts various training programs specially tailored for Professionals, Corporate Companies and Colleges. IPCS provides a well-disposed and stimulating study environment addressing the intellectual, professional and leader development of students. Our training programs provide the best practice in the latest technologies, trends and challenges in the immensely competitive areas of automation and embedded technologies, Courses Automation Training, Automation Institute, Automation Courses, Automation Education
CERTIFIED TRAINING PROGRAMS
Professional Diploma in Industrial Automation (PDIA) – Duration : 6 Month
Introduction to Automation
Industrial Electrical systems
- PUSH BUTTONS, SELECTOR SWITCHES
- SPP,OLR,AMF relays,
- Panels& Accessories
- Identification of Symbols’ on Electrical system
- CAD Basics Introduction, Drawing practices
- Single Line Drawings
- Panel Drawing, GA
- Wiring Drawing with Ferrule Numbers (Different panels)
- Wiring Practices for (DOL, star delta, Auto man, main/Standby, Single Line drawing Concept)
- Hand Drawing practice of Single line Drawing for
VFD(Variable frequency drive)
- Basic programming parameters and local control
- 2 wire control
- Preset frequency using digital input
- Display parameters
- 3 wire control
- Jogging using digital input
- Skip frequency, start at power up
- VFD panels with manual operations
Industrial Process & Instrumentation systems
- Technical Terms Used In Instrumentation
- Different Types of Sensors/Application/Classification/Selection/calibration
- Position (Limit Switches, Proximity,IR)
- Strain gauges
- Analog/Digital Sensors
- Final Control Elements (Solenoid Valve, Control Valve, Motor Actuators, Solenoids,
- Terms in PI/Process control Strategies
- Different Types Of Controllers- ON/OFF, Proportional, Derivative, Integral And PID
- Intrinsic Safety/Ingress protection Standards
- P&I Drawing, signal Flow Chart
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Architecture Of PLC- Different Modules, Power Supply Unit Etc
- Need Of PLC In Designing.
- Analog Addressing, Continues Process Monitoring And Control.
- PLC Programming Of PLCs.
- NO/ NC Concept.
- Data File Handling- Forcing I/O.
- Wiring And Fault Correction.
- Use of Different Instructions
- Programming Practices.
- DOL starter different methods (NO,NC Elements)
- Alarm System problem done in panel wiring
- Sinking and sourcing connections
- Different Sensor Interfacing
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- SCADA Packages
- Role Of SCADA In Industrial Automation
- SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols.
- Script Programming.
- Real Time And Historical Trend.
- Configuring Alarms.
- Real Time Project Development With PLC Interfacing.
- Communication With Other Software.
- Recipe Management.
- Accessing Different Security Levels.
- Report Generation Of Current Plant.
Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Different Types Of Operator Interfaces, Textual, Graphical
- Data Handling With HMI
- Configuration And Interfacing To PLC And PC
- Communication Standards, Ethernet, RS232, RS485,etc.