The world is becoming smarter and greener by the implementation of high end automation systems.An automation engineer can design, Program simulate and test automated machinery and process in order to complete exact tasks. IPCS training program provide the best practice in latest technologies. IPCS is ISO 9001 :2008 certified automation company .Our courses are accredited by TUV Rhineland-Germany, international Accreditation Organization –USA ,Supreme Education Council –Qatar, KHADA –Dubai and certified by BSS-Government of India, STED –Government of NCT Delhi, SIDCO –Government of Kerala. Our Training certified by Delta Taiwan.
At first Relay is used for control the manufacturing process. The relay control panels had regularly replaced. Relay consumed lot of power and it was difficult to figure out the problems associated with it .To sort these issues PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) was introduced.
PLC is a digital computer used for the automation of various electro -mechanical processes in industries .It can survive harsh situations and shielded from heat .cold, moisture and dust etc.It consist of a microprocessor which is programmed using the computer language. The program is written on programming software and it downloaded to The PLC via communication cable. The visual programming language known as Ladder logic was created to program the PLC. PLCs can be programmed easily which can be understood clearly well. IPCS Automation offers PLC course for long year. lakhs of students from various countries successfully complete our course and placed on reputed companies.Our PLC training institute located at Chennai, Villivakkam, Tamil Nadu.
PLC Course SPECIFICATIONS :
Advanced PLC Program Professional – Duration – 60 hrs
1.Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Architecture of PLC Different Modules, Power Supply Unit Etc.
- Need of PLC in Designing
- Different Types of Sensors – Sinking, Sourcing, NPN, PNP
- Monitoring the Process Through Sensors – Connection Details
- Analog Addressing, Continuos Process Monitoring and Control
- Configuring Alarms
- Different Types of Controllers – On/Off, Proportional, Derivative, Integral and PID Control
- PLC Programming of Branded PLCS
- No/Nc Concept
- Data File Handling – Forcing I/O
- Wiring and Fault Correction
- Programming Practices
2. Introduction to SCADA.
- SCADA Packages
- Need of PLC in Designing
- Role of SCADA in Industrial Automation
- SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols
- Script Programming
- Real Time and Historical Trend
- Onfiguring Alarms
- Real Time Project Development with PLC Interfacing
- Communication with other Software
3.Control Panel Designing
- Different Types of Panels
- Basic Components to be Installed in a Panel
- Wiring Details of Panel
- Specification and Physical Dimension of Components
- Earthing and Cabling of Panels – Standard Procedures
- P&I Diagram Preparation