Automation Training Course Institute in Madurai
Automation training course institute in Madurai is the 15th branch of IPCS Global. Towards passion and dream as an engineer, Industrial Automation is one of the best choices to move forward in the core Industry field. Thus Automation Training in IPCS Global deals with the Industrial Standard syllabus for Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), includes both hardware PLC and software PLC such as Omran PLC, Allen Bradley PLC, Schneider PLC, Delta PLC, Mitsubishi PLC, and Much more, SCADA training, HMI Training, VFD Training. This Automation training Course Institute in Madurai helps students and working professionals to update their technical skills and for a better career. Automation Training Courses Institute Madurai provides the Latest technologies and Individual Attention to Student, Complete Practical Training with the latest Lab Setup. Following are the Automation Course Programs and Duration.
CERTIFIED TRAINING PROGRAMS
Automation System Engineer – Duration: 240 Hrs
The training program is broadly divided into seven sessions. Each session is taken by experts with industry experience. As the world of automation is expanding day by day, Engineers can’t survive without proper training from basic to advanced levels. We have developed our syllabus to become our trained engineers and industry-ready professionals. Thus we have developed our training program to equip participants to develop a cost-effective design with industrial standards.
Seven major sessions in which training imparted are:
- Electrical drives and controls.
- Field Instrumentation and Pneumatics
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). – Allen-Bradley, Siemens, ABB, GE Fanuc and Telemecanique PLCs
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- Distributed Control System (DCS)Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Control panel designing.
1. Electrical drives and controls
- Basics Of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB,SDF Etc
- Working Details Of Different Types Of Electric Motors.
- Designing Of Control Circuits Using Contactors, Relays, Timers Etc
- DOL, Star Delta Starter Designing For 3 Phase Motors With Specification.
- Motor Drives- AC Drives And DC Drives.
- Programming And Installation Of VFDs.
- Discrete And Continuous Speed Control Using VFDs.
- Safety And Management Concepts Of Designing A Project.
2. Field Instrumentation and Pneumatic
- Different Types Of Sensors- Analog And Discrete
- Technical Terms Used In Instrumentation
- Calibration And Testing Of Sensors- Thermo Couples, RTD, Pressure Gauge, Level Sensors, Proximity Switches, Limit Switches Etc
- Final Control Elements- Solenoid Valve, Control Valve, Motor Actuators, Solenoids, Bellows, Manual Valves Etc
- Wiring And Commissioning Of Reactor Plant With PLC And SCADA Control
3. Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Architecture Of PLC- Different Modules, Power Supply Unit Etc
- Need Of PLC In Designing.
- Different Types Of Sensors- Sinking, Sourcing, NPN, PNP.
- Monitoring The Process Through Sensors- Connection Details.
- Analog Addressing, Continuos Process Monitoring, And Control.
- Different Types Of Controllers- ON/OFF, Proportional, Derivative, Integral, And PID Control.
- PLC Programming Of Branded PLCs.
- NO/ NC Concept.
- Data File Handling- Forcing I/O.
- Wiring And Fault Correction.
- Programming Practices.
4. Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- SCADA Packages
- Role Of SCADA In Industrial Automation
- SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols.
- Script Programming.
- Real-Time And Historical Trend.
- Configuring Alarms.
- Real-Time Project Development With PLC Interfacing.
- Communication With Other Software.
- Recipe Management.
- Accessing Different Security Levels.
- Report Generation Of Current Plant.
5. Distributed Control System ( DCS)
- Architecture Of DCS
- Yokogawa Centum CS 3000
- Comparison Of PLC With DCS
- Programming Languages For DCS
- Different Types Of Cards And Their Functions
6. Human Machine Interface
- Different Types Of Operator Interfaces, Textual, Graphical
- Wiring Practice Of HMI
- Data Handling With HMI
- Configuration And Interfacing To PLC And PC
- Communication Standards- DF1, Ethernet, DH45, RS232, RS485, Profibus
7. Control Panel Designing
- Different Types Of Panels.
- Basic Components To Be Installed In A Panel.
- Wiring Details Of Panel.
- Specification And Physical Dimension Of Components.
- Earthing And Cabling Of Panels- Standard Procedures.
- P&I Diagram Preparation.
Mode of Automation Training Courses Institute Madurai
IPCS Global Madurai Provides Both Online Training, Offline training but the quality of training never differs in any mode. Once the Student Chooses the Online Training also need to visit IPCS Madurai Office for the Hardware Training during the Flexible time by Learner. Offline Training comes in 2 ways, One is Regular training and another one is Weekend training. Once the Student is Enrolled in the automation training course in Madurai, Our team took Individual Attention and track the Records of each student from the Registration of the Course. We do Workshops and Regular Activities to get the students to gain knowledge in Automation Training.
PLC Training Brands in IPCS Madurai
PLC programming training in Madurai provided by Industry Experienced Trainers. PLC is one that monitors the inputs and other values by the Earlier stored programs, Then Controls and Automates the Output. Industry PLC includes various inputs and outputs based on the brand. The Different PLC brands included in the training are listed below. IPCS Automation training course Institute provides Professional Courses in 8 PLC, 11 PLC and Customized Courses for Industry experienced Person.
Different PLC Brands for Training in Madurai
ALLEN BRADLEY PLC
RS LOGIC 500 AB PLC
RS LOGIC 5000 PLC
1200 SIEMENS PLC
300 SIEMENS PLC
Programs Offered in IPCS Automation Training Madurai
IPCS Framed the syllabus and course modules in a well-structured Industrial manner. This helps the trainee to learn about the Industrial standards. Here are the Courses Offered from IPCS Global Madurai
- Automation System Engineer – ASE 11 PLC
- Automation System Engineer – ASE 8 PLC
- Advanced Automation System Profesional – AASP 4 PLC
- Advanced PLC Program Professional ( 1 HMI, 1 PLC 1 VFD, 1 SCADA) – APPP
- Electrical Control & Panel Designing EC&PD
- Professional Diploma in Industrial Automation PDIAA
SCADA Training Program in IPCS Madurai
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) is a combination of hardware and software systems, Which is used in the industry very efficiently to monitor, process, and get real-time reports either locally or remotely. SCADA training Programs in Madurai help the students to learn the complete real-time module. This SCADA training Program is Developed by our Experts with high experience in Automation Field.
Automation Training Courses Institute Madurai deals with each and every module in a well-planned manner. So the SCADA training is prepared as follows SCADA Packages, Role of SCADA in Industrial Automation, SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols, Script Programming, Real-Time, and Historical Trend, Configuring Alarms, Real-Time Project Development with PLC Interfacing, Communication with other Software, Recipe Management, Accessing Different Security Levels, Report Generation of Current Plant. Best Automation training course institute in Madurai for Engineers students with the background of Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentational Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, mechatronics engineering and diploma student with the above-mentioned categories and Industry Experienced candidates who want to Upgrade their Automation, PLC, Skills can use this Opportunity for a next-level career.
Contact IPCS Madurai Global for More Information about Training Programs, TIming, Placement Activities, Workshop in Office Premises. Automation training course Institute in Madurai Provides one-to-one training with 100% Placement Assistance. Students after training get highly skilled and technically strong in their field. They shared their Positive experience after the training and Placements in companies