In IPCS Automation prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on live Projects. IPCS Automation offer unique learning experience with the best infrastructure and latest tools. IPCS Automation has well defined course modules and training sessions for students.
PROCESS CONTROL AUTOMATION SPECIFICATIONS :
Automation System Engineer – Duration – 240 hrs
The training program is broadly divided into seven sessions. Each session is taken by experts with industry experience. As the world of automation is expanding day by day, Engineers can’t survive without proper training from basic to advanced level. We have developed our syllabus to become our trained engineers an industry ready professional. Thus we have developed our training program to equip participants develop cost effective design with industrial standards essaywriter.
Seven major sessions in which training imparted are:
1. Electrical drives and controls
- Basics Of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB,SDF Etc
- Working Details Of Different Types Of Electric Motors.
- Designing Of Control Circuits Using Contactors, Relays, Timers Etc
- DOL, Star Delta Starter Designing For 3 Phase Motors With Specification.
- Practical Wiring Session On Different Controls.
- Motor Drives- AC Drives And DC Drives.
- Programming And Installation Of VFDs.
- Discrete And Continuous Speed Control Using VFDs.
- Safety And Management Concepts Of Designing A Project.
2. Field Instrumentation and Pneumatics
- Different Types Of Sensors- Analog And Discrete
- Technical Terms Used In Instrumentation
- Calibration And Testing Of Sensors- Thermo Couples, RTD, Pressure Gauge, Level Sensors, Proximity Switches, Limit Switches Etc
- Final Control Elements- Solenoid Valve, Control Valve, Motor Actuators, Solenoids, Bellows, Manual Valves Etc
- Wiring And Commissioning Of Reactor Plant With PLC And SCADA Control
3. Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Architecture Of PLC- Different Modules, Power Supply Unit Etc
- Need Of PLC In Designing.
- Different Types Of Sensors- Sinking, Sourcing, NPN, PNP.
- Monitoring The Process Through Sensors- Connection Details.
- Analog Addressing, Continuos Process Monitoring And Control.
- Different Types Of Controllers- ON/OFF, Proportional, Derivative, Integral And PID Control.
- PLC Programming Of Branded PLCs.
- NO/ NC Concept.
- Data File Handling- Forcing I/O.
- Wiring And Fault Correction.
- Programming Practices.
4. Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- SCADA Packages
- Role Of SCADA In Industrial Automation
- SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols.
- Script Programming.
- Real Time And Historical Trend.
- Configuring Alarms.
- Real Time Project Development With PLC Interfacing.
- Communication With Other Software.
- Recipe Management.
- Accessing Different Security Levels.
- Report Generation Of Current Plant.
5. Distributed Control System ( DCS)
- Architecture Of DCS
- Yokogawa Centum CS 3000
- Comparison Of PLC With DCS
- Programming Languages For DCS
- Different Types Of Cards And Their Functions
6. Human Machine Interface
- Different Types Of Operator Interfaces Textual, Graphical
- Wiring Practice Of HMI
- Data Handling With HMI
- Configuration And Interfacing To PLC And PC
- Communication Standards- DF1, Ethernet, DH45, RS232, RS485, Profibus
7. Control Panel Designing
- Different Types Of Panels.
- Basic Components To Be Installed In A Panel.
- Wiring Details Of Panel.
- Specification And Physical Dimension Of Components.
- Earthing And Cabling Of Panels- Standard Procedures.
- P&I Diagram Preparation.