IPCS boast more than a decade of experience in Industrial Automation sector, we conducts various training programs specially tailored for working professionals, corporate companies and technical educational institutes. IPCS provides an industry leading and knowledge-stimulating environment addressing the intellectual ability, professional and leadership development of our trainees. Our training programs provide the best practice in the latest trends in technologies, immensely competitive, and challenging areas of industrial automation and latest technologies
Variable frequency Drive (VFD) is one of the commonly used motor controllers, which drives an AC motor by varying the frequency and voltage applied to the motor. AC induction motor vastly used in industrial applications ranging from small appliances to the largest of mine mill drives and compressors. VFD is one of the most successful energy management tools ever applied for flexible speed and torque control of 3 phase induction motors. IPCS has been providing drive solutions and training over the years. IPCS VFD training program designed to ensure the benefit of working professionals, corporate companies and students. Enormous trainees from various countries successfully completed VFD training and placed on reputed organisations all over the world. IPCS is an ISO certified company and training accredited by IAO (USA).
VFD TRAINING SPECIFICATIONS :
VFD Installation Professional – Duration – 30 hrs
Today Conventional motor starters are replaced by energy efficient Variable Frequency Drives. Variable Frequency Drives can provide maximum starting torque without causing complaint to motor windings. The course contents are
- Basic Terminology Associated With Motors And Variable Speed Drives
- Type Of Motors , Construction And Their Operating Principle
- Basic Principle Of Starters And Variable Speed Drives
- Methods Of Starting Of Motors
- Main Functions Of Starters And Variable Speed Drives
- Different Types Of Drives- Variable Frequency And Variable Voltage Drives.
- Different Control Modes Of VFDs
- Discrete And Continuous Control Schemes.
- Effect Of Long Distance Cables On VFDs
- Different Types Of Braking
- Selection Of VFDs Based On Application
- Hands On Experience On Integrated System
- Servo Motor And Stepper Motor Control Interfacing Of ADC
- Different Type Of Sensors.
- Development Tool For MCS-8051 -KEIL