The leading Automation training provider in Kerala, IPCS, is spread across three major cities Cochin, Trivandrum & Calicut. IPCS Automation conducts various training courses specially tailor made for Professionals, Corporate and Students. IPCS provides a highly integrated lab and stimulating study environment for the intellectual, professional and technical development of our students. IPCS training programs provide highly advanced practical training in latest technologies, trends and challenges in the immensely competitive areas of the current Industry.
VFD (VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE) is a device, which is used to control the motor speed by varying the frequency & voltage supplied to it. VFDs are used in applications like small home appliances to large industrial machines. VFD is the most widely used energy management tool ever for flexible torque & speed control of 3 phase motors. IPCS Automation provides practical VFD training for the past decade. Our VFD training program is specially tailored for Professionals, Corporate and Students. Numerous number of students are trained & placed in various companies after out VFD training programs. IPCS is an ISO certified company and our VFD training program is affiliated by SIDCO (India), Training Accredited by IAO (USA), Training Approved by Supreme Education Council (Qatar), and Training Certified by Delta Taiwan
VFD TRAINING SPECIFICATIONS :
VFD Installation Professional – Duration – 30 hrs
Today Conventional motor starters are replaced by energy efficient Variable Frequency Drives. Variable Frequency Drives can provide maximum starting torque without causing complaint to motor windings. The course contents are
- Basic Terminology Associated With Motors And Variable Speed Drives
- Type Of Motors , Construction And Their Operating Principle
- Basic Principle Of Starters And Variable Speed Drives
- Methods Of Starting Of Motors
- Main Functions Of Starters And Variable Speed Drives
- Different Types Of Drives- Variable Frequency And Variable Voltage Drives.
- Different Control Modes Of VFDs
- Discrete And Continuous Control Schemes.
- Effect Of Long Distance Cables On VFDs
- Different Types Of Braking
- Selection Of VFDs Based On Application
- Hands On Experience On Integrated System
- Servo Motor And Stepper Motor Control Interfacing Of ADC
- Different Type Of Sensors.
- Development Tool For MCS-8051 -KEIL