Capitalizing on its long-term industrial experience in Automation sector, IPCS conducts various training programs specially tailored for Professionals, Corporate Companies and Colleges. IPCS provides a well-disposed and stimulating study environment addressing the intellectual, professional and leader development of students. Our training programs provide the best practice in the latest technologies, trends and challenges in the immensely competitive areas of automation and embedded technologies
ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANEL DESIGNING are the brain center for all industrial automation projects and represent a vital element in the proper working and performance of these systems. Control panels are most often equipped with push buttons, analog instruments, Monitoring devices Controllers and other accessories to control and monitor field devices. IPCS Automation offers Electrical Control Panels Designing program for long years. IPCS Electrical Control Panels Designing program is specially tailored for Professionals, Corporate Companies and Colleges. Lakhs of trainees from various countries successfully completed Electrical Control Panels Designing and placed on reputed companies all over the world. IPCS is an ISO certified company and IPCS SCADA training program is Affiliated by SIDCO (India), Training Accredited by IAO (USA), Training Approved by Supreme Education Council (Qatar), Training Certified By Delta Taiwan
ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANEL DESIGNING TRAINING SPECIFICATIONS :
Electrical Control Panel Designing Duration : 60 hours (3 Hours per day)
1. Industrial Electrical Controls- design and installation
- Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB,VCB etc.
- Working Details of Different Types of Electric Motors
- Designing of Control Circuits Using Contactors, Relays, Timers etc.
- DOL, Star Delta Starter Designing for 3 Phase Motors with Specification
- Practical Wiring Session on Different Controls
- Motor Drives – AC Drives and DC Drives
- Safety and Management Concepts of Designing a Project
2. Control Panel Designing
- Different Types of Panels
- Basic Components to be Installed in a Panel
- Wiring Details of Panel
- Specification and Physical Demension of Components
- Earthing and Cabling of Panels – Standard Procedures
- P & I Diagram Preparation
3. PLCs in Electrical controls.
- Need of PLC in Electrical Controls
- Basics of PLC
- Architecture – Modules
- NO / NC, Timers, Counters etc.
- Programming Practice