IPCS, one of the top ISO certified automation training company with good industrial experience in the field of Automation provides a varied number courses in Automation specially customized especially for industrial professionals, Students, and industry related companies. At IPCS the courses offered are with International certifications from reputed firms. The training programs focus on developing the overall qualities of the trainees especially in developing the leadership and analytical qualities. The programs also discuss the latest trends and technologies which are being implied in the field of automation.
ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANELs (ECPs) are designed and used to control mechanical equipment. The designs of the control panel are simple and easy to handle. The control panel is the main controlling center in any industrial automation projects. The electrical control panels play a vital role in increasing the performance as well as the working of the systems. These control panels consists of push buttons, monitoring devices, controllers, analog instruments and other major accessories to control automation devices. The course focuses on developing the qualities and other expert areas of Professionals as well as core industry students. IPCS is conducting the Electrical Control Panel Designing Course for many years with experts from industries as tutors. There is also a high rate of placement record for the course completed trainees. IPCS training programs are Affiliated by SIDCO (India), Training Accredited by IAO (USA), Training Approved by the Supreme Education Council (Qatar), and also Delta Taiwan.
ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANEL DESIGNING TRAINING SPECIFICATIONS :
Electrical Control Panel Designing Duration : 60 hours (3 Hours per day)
1. Industrial Electrical Controls- design and installation
- Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB,VCB etc.
- Working Details of Different Types of Electric Motors
- Designing of Control Circuits Using Contactors, Relays, Timers etc.
- DOL, Star Delta Starter Designing for 3 Phase Motors with Specification
- Practical Wiring Session on Different Controls
- Motor Drives – AC Drives and DC Drives
- Safety and Management Concepts of Designing a Project
2. Control Panel Designing
- Different Types of Panels
- Basic Components to be Installed in a Panel
- Wiring Details of Panel
- Specification and Physical Demension of Components
- Earthing and Cabling of Panels – Standard Procedures
- P & I Diagram Preparation
3. PLCs in Electrical controls.
- Need of PLC in Electrical Controls
- Basics of PLC
- Architecture – Modules
- NO / NC, Timers, Counters etc.
- Programming Practice