Automation Training Institute in Faridabad, Haryana, New Delhi
India’s No:1 Automation Training Institute in Pune, Maharashtra, IPCS conducts various Industrial Automation Courses especially conducted for Corporate, Professionals and College Students. IPCS provides a highly advanced and stimulating study environment addressing the intellectual & professional development of students. Our Automation training programs are Accredited by TUV Rheiland Germany and Government of India. IPCS provide the best practice in the latest technologies & challenges the students to go that extra mile for achieving the best possible result in their career.
As the pioneers in Industrial automation, IPCS is providing the training on PLC, SCADA, HMI, VFD, Control Panels, Servo Drives and Process Plant. The Automation training that we provide is100% Practical oriented based with hands on Experience on PLC like Allen Bradley, ABB, Siemens, Schneider, Omron, Delta, GE Fanuc, Keyence, Mitsubishi etc.
SCADA is used in many industries in association with PLC for controlling the plant with Graphical Representation. There are many features of SCADA, which helps the Engineers to do the Automation processes in a much controlled & efficient way. Major Brands of SCADA training which we provide are Wonderware InTouch, GE Ifix, and Siemens WinCC.
IPCS provides Automation Services to major companies in India & abroad along with the training sector. Our Automation Courses in Faridabad, Haryana, New Delhi visions to train & develop the most Innovative Engineers with future eyesight; & to supply these engineers to the most advanced Industries. Based on surveys conducted; there are going to be a huge number of Automation jobs across the globe, thus creating highest demand for people who are capable of Designing & Programming these Automation systems.
CERTIFIED Automation TRAINING PROGRAMS
Automation System Engineer – Duration: 240 Hrs/ 3 Months
The training program is broadly categorized into seven sessions. Each session are handled by Industrial experts, thus sharing much more practical exposure & experience with the students. As the automation industry is surpassing the needs each day, skilled engineers are needed to compete for the same. Our automation training in Kochi helps the new graduates to survive in the automation industry with excellence. Thus we have developed our training program to equip participants develop cost effective design with industrial standards.
Seven major sessions in which training imparted are:
- Electrical drives and controls.
- Field Instrumentation, Calibration and Pneumatics
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). – Allen-Bradley, Siemens, ABB, GE Fanuc ,Omoron, Schnider (Telemecanique), Keyence, Delta, Mitsubishi PLCs
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).- Wonderware Intouch, GE-I fix, Siemens – WinCC
- Distributed Control System (DCS) ABB, Yokogawa
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Electrical Control & panel designing.
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Servo Drive
1. Electrical drives and controls
- Working Details of Different Types of Electric Motors.
- Motor Drives- AC Drives and DC Drives.
- Programming and Installation of VFDs.
- Discrete and Continuous Speed Control Using VFDs.
- VFD Control using PLC
- Configuration Of VFD using Software
- Safety and Management Concepts of Designing a Project.
- Application Examples
2. Field Instrumentation and Pneumatic
- Different Types Of Sensors- Analog And Discrete
- Technical Terms Used In Instrumentation
- Introduction to Different Process Controls.
- Calibration And Testing Of Sensors- Thermo Couples, RTD, Pressure Gauge, Level Sensors, Proximity Switches, Limit Switches Etc
- Final Control Elements- Solenoid Valve, Control Valve, Motor Actuators, Solenoids, Bellows, Manual Valves Etc
- Concept of process control techniques
- Process Controller tuning methods
- Different Process Control Algorithms
- Implementation Of Process Control Algorithms
- Wiring And Commissioning Of Plant With PLC And SCADA Control
3. Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Architecture Of PLC- Different Modules, Power Supply Unit Etc
- Need of PLC In Designing.
- Different Types Of Sensors- Sinking, Sourcing, NPN, PNP.
- Programming of PLC using Different languages
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of PLC and Modules
- RS232-422-485 ,Ethernet standards For programming
- Monitoring the Process through Sensors- Connection Details.
- Analog Addressing, Continues Process Monitoring And Control.
- Different Types of Controllers- ON/OFF, Proportional, Derivative, Integral and PID Control.
- PLC Programming of Branded PLCs.
- NO/ NC Concept.
- Data File Handling- Forcing I/O.
- Wiring and Fault Correction.
- Programming Practices.
4. Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- SCADA Packages-Concept
- Role Of SCADA In Industrial Automation
- SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols.
- Script Programming.
- Real Time and Historical Trend.
- Configuring Alarms.
- Real Time Project Development with PLC Interfacing.
- Communication with Other Software.
- Recipe Management.
- Accessing Different Security Levels.
- Report Generation of Current Plant.
- PLC SCADA Communication
- Developing An SCADA Project
5. Distributed Control System ( DCS)
- Architecture Of DCS
- Role Of DCS On Process Industry
- Yokogawa Centum CS 3000
- Comparison Of PLC With DCS
- Programming Languages For DCS
- Different Remote I/O for DCS
- Communication Used For DCS
- Different Types Of Cards And Their Functions
6. Human Machine Interface
- Different Types Of Operator Interfaces, Textual, Graphical
- Wiring Practice Of HMI
- Data Handling With HMI
- Configuration And Interfacing To PLC And PC
- Communication Standards- DF1, Ethernet, DH45, RS232, RS485, Profibus with HMI
- Alarms, Trends, Security On HMI
7. Control Panel Designing
- Different Types of Panels.
- Basic Components to Be Installed In a Panel.
- Wiring Details of Panel.
- Basics Of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB Etc
- Designing Of Control Circuits Using Contactors, Relays, Timers Etc
- DOL, Star Delta Starter Designing For 3 Phase Motors With Specification
- Specification and Physical Dimension of Components.
- Earthing and Cabling Of Panels- Standard Procedures.
- P&I Diagram Preparation.
8. Servo Drives
- Introduction To servo drives
- Difference of AC Servo Drive and DC servo Drive
- Sections on AC servo drive.
- AC servo drive operation And Different modes (PR,PT,Speed,Torque)
- Analog /Digital Inputs and Outputs of AC servo drive.
- Controlling Of Servo Drive with PLC/SCADA
- Configuration Of servo System.